Joanne Fultz is the founder and CEO of the Florida International Group Nous parlons francais, wir sprechen Deutsch
• 19 years experience in international real estate
• College degrees in International Marketing, French & German
• Certified translator & interpreter (CMI)
• Licensed Florida real estate agent
• Commitment to Excellence endorsement by the National Association of Realtors
• Je parle francais. Ich spreche Deutsch
• International development consulting (Europe, Canada)
• Organization & support of trade missions to southwest Florida
• Private flight tours of Naples & the greater area
• Corporate-style, international marketing & event organization
• Personalized and Investor services
• Commercial, luxury real estate (golf industry)
• Fortune 500 company marketing (Paris, France)
• Real estate investment (Paris, the UK, Ohio, Florida)
• International reach through a personal network
Originally from England, Joanne Fultz brings a blend of English charm and American drive to the city of Naples and South Florida.
After earning her Bachelor of Arts with Honors in Foreign Languages and Marketing from the University of Nottingham, Joanne began working at a commercial real estate agency, representing a large portfolio of high-end golf courses and luxury hotels throughout France.
Moving to Paris, France in 2001, Joanne worked for Fortune 500 companies in corporate marketing and spent many winters in Florida, visiting her childhood sweetheart, and now husband, Chad, whom she met at the age of 14 in the sunshine state during a family vacation.
Joanne is a personal real estate investor herself, with a portfolio of properties in Paris, the UK, Ohio and Florida. She brings with her an extensive network of international and domestic clients. Her ethos is “exceptional service, personalized attention and international reach” – every client has specific and individual needs that must be met.
Joanne is happily married to her childhood sweetheart, Chad, who is Captain of a Sovereign Citation private jet with NetJets corporate jets. They have two bi-lingual children, Kate and James. When she is not at work, Joanne enjoys spending time with her two horses on their ranch in Ohio, with the extended family at their Florida homes, and speaking French and German as often as she can. A cancer survivor herself, Joanne enjoys giving back by serving as a support mentor to current patients through a non-profit organization.